P3D launch prep...

In a message dated 9/13/00 12:28:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vlfiscus@mcn.net writes:

<< Jim,
 I wonder if they can make a satellite status website with pictures of the
 work in progress, so members will know the current P3D systems being
 prepared.  >>

I think this is where the talent and support of the general membership
can really shine.  As was said before, these guys will certainly be
keeping busy launching a satellite. However, if you want to build this
site and post news and photos they have shot and sent to you, this
would be wonderful and I think quite doable.  What do you think there
Jim?

73, Steve
K5PK