Re: Need Recommendation for 2M Amp

Dave
I'd like to see a Mod like this or something else like it. I'm working on a
80-10 meter HF linear. The linear I'm working on probably saw alot of 11m
use. I've torn out all the CB crap inside it, now I'm beefing up the bias
and other sections.  In about 1/2 hour I'll be browsing the RF Parts
website looking for more ideas.

73 de kb7adl