Re: DSP based High Speed Data

Absolutely Ken!

For low speed subtle (I'm searching for a adjective here) modulation
schemes, high resolution (12bit ADCs or better) DSP has real advantages.
Especialy in the amature service where one of our tennants is to fiddle with
things.

I think someone else mentioned high data rates using DSP.  This and John's
comments got me thinking about how fast you could push a NON amplitude
modulated system over the typical bandwidth of a DSP system.

We need to make DSP easier for Hams to tinker with.  Every ham, who wants
to, should be able to afford a DSP system that is fiddle friendly.

Maybe it is already out their in the ADSP-2100 Evaluation Platform, someone
just needs to add some user friendly software.

73

--
Bronson Crothers
LASST