Re: Re: PSK, what is BPSK? Fourier escapes me at the moment.

Oops.

I just remembered that the whole point of me taking up amateur radio, after
a number of years off air, was to drag myself _away_ from computers for at
least a few hours a day. This DSP thing is not helping.

Anyway I forgot to mention the book details:

Introductory Digital Signal Processing With Computer Applications Second
Edition

by Paul A Lynn & Wolfgang Fuerst

Wiley ISBM 0 471 97631 8

It includes a floppy with the code on it too.

Don't know if it'll tell me all I need to know, but if I don't understand
the fundamentals there's little point continuing unless I become a script
monkey.

73 Howard G6LVB