iBook Setup

Hi Jim,

I'm using things pretty much the way I described. One important difference
though, I have a separate serial port for the radio. Here is the way it
goes:

Serial Twin Port 1 - Yaesu FT-847
Serial Twin Port 2 - Endeavour Autotracker
PDA Adapter - LL Grace DSP-12 TNC

If you're having trouble with the autotracker driving the radio, why not
drop Don Agro a line, at Dog Park Software. He's been very responsive when
I've had problems or feature requests. If fact, Don's been so much help that
I owe him a couple of beers when I get to Portland :-)

Hope this helps some...

73 de John AA2BN