Re: P3D launch prep photo documentation...

In a message dated 9/12/00 2:13:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jim@coloradosatellite.com writes:

<< I'm told there are some folks all set to provide regular updates via
 special ANS releases.  That's the way to get the latest info to the most
 folks quickly.  Keep an eye open for them.

 Jim >>

Oh good, that's what I was hoping we might hear.  Thanks again there Jim.

73, Steve
K5PK