P3D launch prep photo documentation...

In a message dated 9/12/00 5:16:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jim@coloradosatellite.com writes:

<< Steve,
 I don't know but I'll talk to Peter when I get there.  I would hope we can
 do some of this but it will depend on schedule and Internet access.
 Jim >>

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the reply,  that would be great.  No major effort required, just a
couple of
shots each week posted while someone's in front of a laptop checkin emails and
such.  Actually I'm quite sure someone will be shooting pictures down there,
this is
way too significant an event for AMSAT to do otherwise.  Better yet, Iet me
know if
you guys are short a hand or two.  It would sure be good to see the bird one
last
time and help get her dressed up for the big show.  Anyway Jim, have a safe
trip
down there and best of luck for a safe and successful pre-launch prep.

73,Steve
K5PK