N7QBZ/KC7QFS Oregon Nevada Calif Air Trip

Just a short note to thank everyone for making our flying safari around the
west over the last two days to activate seven of the rarest grids in the
west such a success. Over 1100 nautical miles, 8.5 hours flight time and
lots of fun.

A special thank you to all the operators on Sunday evenings 0120 UTC pass
of SO-35. We managed to work nearly everyone who called in a very orderly
fashion with very little QRM. It was a great pass for the location and as I
remember, we got 14 QSO's in the log for DN02.

More trips are in the planning to activate the rare ones!

73's de David N7QBZ
DN40bs - Salt Lake City