RE: Re: PSK, what is BPSK? Fourier escapes me at the m oment.

Analog Devices is running 1 day seminars all around the country on Mixed
Signal and DSP processing. I'm attending one on Sept. 28th here in NY. The
cost is $40 (and a vacation day) but I think it will be a bargain. You can
check the schedule on Analog Devices web site, www.analog.com/seminar2000 .
I'm pretty sure I won't walk away with enough knowledge to start
programming devices, but I think it will be a good kick in the right
direction.

Howie
AB2S