For Sale...

I'm in the process of scraping together funds for an 847.  The wife tells
me that I have to sell some gear before I can buy anything new. (Damn
her..)  Anyway, I have the following up on the block that I'm taking offers on.

Icom IC471A 70cm All Mode
Kenwood TS-700SP 2M All Mode
Ten Tec Triton II HF Rig (No Warc, but Full 100W on 160 - 10)

Anyone who has worked me on the birds will attest that the equipment works
well.  I'm just starting to get really serious about this mode and would
like to upgrade to a radio with Reverse Tracking, and some bells and
whistles.  Please be fair with your offers.  I know what they are worth on
Ebay, but don't want the hassle.

Dave, N8KXA