RE: Re: PSK, what is BPSK? Fourier escapes me at the m oment.

At 11/09/2000 23:38, Tony Langdon wrote:
[snip]

>I'm looking forward to new DSP apps, and would drool if IF based DSP
>development came within the reach of the average ham.

Like: http://www.proaxis.com/~boblark/dsp10.htm?

- Some HW, Lots of SW
- DSP based IF
- Uses ADSP2181 through EZKit ($93) DSP
- Programmable in High Level Assembler ;-)
- Sources available

Some people here will see it as a downside that you need a DOS PC to run
it, but porting the host part to Linux should not be a major undertaking...