Re: P3D Launch Campaign?

Jeff,
It sure did.  Some folks arrived in the past day or two, some are on the
way now.  Another contingent travels Weds for arrival Thursday evening
(hopefully just in time to see the 506 launch).  Various team members will
be there at different times for the next 4 weeks working on different
aspects of getting the satellite ready to launch.  A schedule has been
developed that puts the right people there when their part of the work
needs to be done.  Peter, DB2OS, is leading the effort and I'm will
probably have some announcements from there as work progresses, assuming we
can make Internet connectivity work well.  There has also been some
discussion about operating a bit from the club station there, time
permitting, however the schedule is pretty full.

Jim
wd0e@amasat.org