Thanks For Help On 2M Amp

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my question asking advise
on a reliable 2 meter amp. I received a number of replies and the four
favorites were TE Systems, RF Concepts, Tokyo Hi-Power Labs and Teletec. RF
Concepts was bought out by Alpha who is going out of business so that was
eliminated was not able to get through to SSB electronics distributor for
Teletec nor did they return my messages and since I received the majority
of recommendations about the TE Systems amps, had a very nice chat with a
gentleman from TE on the phone and read some reports of long reliable
service I decided to go with TE. I appreciate all the helpful input and
hope at some time in the future I can contribute to the listmembers in as
useful and positive way as you have helped me.

73 and Thanks,

Richard / N1VXW