RE: Kenwood TH-D7 MK2 ????

----------
De:     	Luis Martins[SMTP:ljm@teleweb.pt]
Enviado: 	lunes 11 de septiembre de 2000 21:37
Para:   	amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Asunto:     	[amsat-bb] Kenwood TH-D7 MK2 ????

Hi,
I've been searching the web for any info on the MK2 version of the TH-D7 but
didn't find anything.
What are the diferences ?
Has the KISS mode been fixed, does the TNC works cross-band ?
Can anyone help me with this ?

Luis

Hi Luis, the only difference between D7E mkI and D7mkII is the KISS mode in the last one.
The only rig with crossband data is the D7A(G), the upgraded version of the D7A.
I have one D7E and one D7A(G). With the last one I can work the APRS sats.
73 de Pedro, EB4DKA