AO-27 is back, vy good for QRP use!

Hello Group

I just tracked AO-27 and found it back alive!
Immediately i took my little QRP portable antenna and the
portable and went outside to listen for it, and worked
EB4DKA/P QRP (using almost the same basic handheld equipment) and
Michel ON5SA where i had a little chat with... worked just fine!
With this low activity (only heard 5 stations in one pass) AO-27 is
an ultimate bird for low-power and handheld stations. Downlink is
not so strong as SO-35, but with my 6 elements yagi i had continuesly
readable signal.
Thanks to the AO-27 groundstation controllers for their big efforts to
bring AO-27 back to service!

73 de ON1DLL, Dirk