A thanks and a question....

I want to thank all the people that replied to my 2 meter antenna questions,
I finished my 1/2 inch copper tube J-Pole and picked up a SWR meter
Saturday.

Saturday night I fired it up and hit a repeater on the south side on Houston
[I am on the severe North West Side or Houston] with 5 watts and the antenna
was mounted on a fiberglass rod only 1 ft. off the ground.

My question is about AO-10, does it have a severe elliptical orbit?

Scott Bowen
281-244-9669