Re: SatTrack 3.1.5 again

Alan K. Adamson <ne1h@ne1h.dyndns.org> wrote:

>I know this is old, but I've just been playing with predict and it got me
>thinking about SatTrack.  I went and got the distribution, but it has two
>problem when being built under linux (redhat 6.1 in my case).  There is a
>y2k bug, and there is a build bug.

What was the build bug? I use Slackware and it compiled just
fine, once I told it what kind of Unix and processor I wanted
to build it for.

The Y2K patch I use was posted to rec.radio.amateur.space back
in January, and the author has made it available on his web page
(http://www.knoware.nl/users/rob).

>BTW, don't be scared away because you think this has to use X.

But the X interface is part of the fun!

                                   - Hospital/Shafte