Re: FO-20 ...NON- operational !!!

HI Fellas,
We noticed the same thing one night last week with FO-20.  It did not
work when it
was in the dark.  As soon as about half of the footprint was in daylight
it came back
on.  Yesterday in the daytime it was on, but the signal was very weak for
about
half of the pass, then it came up loud again. I was talking with N7SFI at
the time
and we commented on how the signal jumped up.

73,
John, K6YK