Re: Wanting some trial users

Hello Alan!

10 Sep 00 22:40, you wrote to All:

 AA> will give you a 2 day listing of all the passes for the sat requested.
 AA> The predictions will be based upon the location entered and the times
 AA> will be in the timezone requested. It will take most of the active
 AA> sats (you can specify 'list' if you'd like to get a listing), for a
 AA> city name, put a major metro name that might be close to you (most of
 AA> the worlds cities are there, if you have a multi word name, put an
 AA> underscore in place of the spaces. Use reason here, the list is not
 AA> exhaustive).  The timezone can be any valid US timezone or utc.

This sounds like something I need.  Can you pop me a private email?

 AA> I'm always looking for the pass list for a specific sat and sometimes
 AA> I want it for a different location, this is the way to do it!

I have 2 needs:

1.  To produce a list of SO-35 voice passes (to reduce the current manual
workload)

2.  To provide user requested pass information for any ham satellite, again,
would save some manual work...

Tony, VK3JED

.. plant at brains@fleamrkt.com.