Re: Space Shuttle Frequencies

on 9/10/00 8:25 AM, Steve Baker at cyber357@nwol.net wrote:

> I'm looking for a list of radio frequencies that the Space Shuttle use
> during orbit & frequencies use during a space walked.

You will likely not be able to hear them as they generally transmit to the
TDRS satellites.  However, many local repeater clubs generally retransmit
the audio from NASA TV.  I know that the Goddard Space Flight Center used to
transmit the audio on HF, but I don't know the frequency.

If you don't have a local repeater in your area that is broadcasting the
audio from NASA TV, you can always tune in to it at Broadcast.Com or you can
find links at www.nasa.gov/ntweb

73,

Jon
NA9D