SO-35

I know that SO-35 is now a split function bird.  Since I don't do digital
(Yet), I could care less about the digital functions, however, I understand
that there is at least one voice pass over north america every day.

I tried listening for it tonight.  (Not sure when the voice pass was, but
figured I'd listen and if I heard voices, I'd jump in.)  Anyway, I listened
on both freq. (Cause last I heard, it was in Mode J)  and couldn't hear
it.  Did anyone work it tonight?

Thanks,
Dave