Re: Digital Modes with a Macintosh PowerBook

Hi Luis,

I'm using an iBook (Blueberry :-) ) to work the sats. For serial ports I use
a Keyspan Serial Twin USB adapter. It works GREAT!. In fact, I use the
Serial Twin and a Keyspan PDA adapter, at the same time. The serial Twin
drives doppler correction on my 847, and serial data to the antenna
controller, and the PDA adapter drives my TNC.

The software I use is MacDoppler Pro (for aiming and doppler correction, and
MacPacSat for a data terminal. Both programs are from Dog Park Software,

http://www.dogparksoftware.com

73 de John AA2BN