SatTrack 3.1.5 again

I know this is old, but I've just been playing with predict and it got me
thinking about SatTrack.  I went and got the distribution, but it has two
problem when being built under linux (redhat 6.1 in my case).  There is a
y2k bug, and there is a build bug.

if anyone wants, is just one source module that needs to be fixed.  I'll be
happy to provide it if you drop me an email.

BTW, don't be scared away because you think this has to use X.  It runs just
fine in a telnet session of character mode output.

Alan - NE1H