New Antenna Results

Wow..  AO-27 was 60 over.  Granted, it was a near overhead pass, but Midway
through, I lost the signal and couldn't find it again.  Probably me being
over zealous with the rotators.

I've never heard one of the birds with such a loud signal, and more
specifically, with NO fading.   I'm sold.. I like my CP Yagis far better
than the egg beaters.

In addition to the hearing it better with no fading, I also was able to get
into the bird with a watt... :)

Dave, N8KXA