Re: Space Shuttle Frequencies

I have a list of frequencies for nasa.  I canít guarantee any of these are
good, but they are suppose to be from the FCC.  I received them through a
scanner list.

NASA TRACKING OPERATIONS HF BANDS
3.385
3.395
6.983
14.456   JUST ABOVE OUR 20 METER BAND
5.191       VESSELS
20.186     ASCENCION ISLAND
20.187     ASCENCION ISLAND
6.708     AIRCRAFT
6.896   AIRCRAFT
7.461      AIRCRAFT
7.765   AIRCRAFT
7.675   KENNEDY OPS
10.780   KENNEDY OPS
11.205   PACIFIC OPS

SHUTTLE
259.7000  VOICE UP/DOWN LINK  AM MODE
296.8000 AIR/GROUND - ORBITER/SPACE SUIT
259.7000 AIR/GROUND - ORBITER/SPACE SUIT
279.0000 ORBITER/SPACE SUIT    SPACE SUIT/SPACE SUIT

Have fun with them.
Phil N5PF