qsl card checking

for those that are going to the amsat symposium in portland, i will be happy
to check any cards you have for vucc (sat, 6m, 2m, whatever you have),
w.a.s. or 5bwas.

bring those forms, cards and the proper fees along. just catch up with me
anytime (except during my presentation) at the symposium and i will be
happy to check them.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on TVRONet GE-4, T16 Upper, 5.8Mhz