Re: fo20/fo29

Well, I'll let ya know.  I got them up well after dark tonight, and
discovered that the Az rotor wasn't turning, and I haven't wired the
Elevation rotor yet, but I'll do those first thing in the morning.

I strongarmed the thing to the east for the night, maybe I can find someone
in Florida to work on 2M SSB. :)

Dave