PSK, what is BPSK? Fourier escapes me at the moment.

> TNCs? I remember reading about those in history books.
>
> All modern implementations are based on DSP, with all pro-
> cessing done in software.

Well Laura, no reason to waist a few transistors where a few thousand could
do the job....:-)

But seriously, being self taught, I understand comb filters and delta
filters, but Fourier escapes me at the moment.

You mentioned that BPSK may be difficult to track. I thought my DSP-2232
would. What is the difference between BPSK and PSK another 90 degree
signal?

Later

Christopher Cox