Software that will work with GS232

I have acquired a Yaesu GS232 interface module and hooked it up to my G5500
rotator controller.

I have been using Nova to track satellites, but it doesn't appear to have a
setting to allow its use with the GS232.

Wisp has a setting for the GS232, and I have been playing with the
downloadable Wisp software from the Amsat site. Even though it has a GS232
interface option, it doesn't work.

I've verified that I can use hyperterminal to control the GS232/G5500

Any suggestions on what software to use for this configuration or how to
change Nova so it will work?

Note that this is running on windows 2000 professional.