Re: New Observations on UO-14 (17:00UTC Pass)

I would concur with you.  I went out and purchased an M2 436CP40 today to
compliment my 2MCP14.  I figure that the pair ought to work really well on
just about everything with a few "In flight" adjustments during
passes.  Just playing with the Arrow gave me a feel on just how much you
gain by going to a yagi.  That combined witha 70cm Preamp for downlink,
should be making a killer difference.

Dave

PS-  This doesn't mean I'm getting rid of the eggbeaters.  Just moving them
to the car. :Grin: