CM96 activation

Hi all,
	This weekend I will be in the Santa Cruz, California area for a
family wedding.  After the wedding on Saturday night I will be staying in
Gilroy, California which sits on the dividing line between CM97 (well
populated) and CM96 (very few people).  I will ATTEMPT to activate CM96 for
the last couple passes on Saturday evening on UO-14.  I may also get a FO-29
pass also on Saturday night.  I have no idea of our departure time Sunday
morning, but if I can get in a pass or two Sunday morning I will do so.  A
lot of this will depend on timing, and level of exhaustion after the wedding
and reception.
	Because I expect this grid to be needed by many, I will make a
special QSL for the portable operation, so if you work me and want a QSL
card, please send me an SASE (my wife is complaining that I'm spending too
much money on postage as of late - she's right).  I am good in the callbook,
QRZ, etc.
	I do not expect to have access to my E-Mail once I leave work this
afternoon so  will be unable to update this reflector or receive direct
E-Mails.

Hope to hear some of you on the birds.

73