Re: Telemetry

Laura,

there are two different sorts of telemetry on P3-D.
The IHU telemetry, which will be the same as with all previous
P3 satellites, i.e. 400 Bit/s BPSK and same format.
Calibrations will be published soon.
The other telemetry is coming from the RUDAK system and
it uses indeed a different format, but the same equations indeed.
However, RUDAK has additional telemetry channels from internal
and from the SmartNodes on the CAN bus.
I assume this will also published soon, time is always too short..

More from Kourou next week :)
73s Peter DB2OS