Component selection

I am looking at device alternatives for a controller
in a possible future satellite and have been
unsuccessful so far in finding out what technologies
(CMOS, HMOS, EPROM, 5V, 3V, etc) are suitable for
space applications.  My direct email queries have
gotten no responses.

I would appreciate any info that could be shared
regarding choices that have been successful (or found
unsuccessful) in the past.

73 and thanx,  Ken  AC1H