Re: New Observations on UO-14 (17:00UTC Pass)

I have both sets of M2 EggBeaters and radials. I've experimented with the
antennas both with and without the radials. I'm not very impressed with the
performance of the eggbeaters for receiving either way. EggBeaters are good
for uplinking to the birds because you can always increase your power for
proper downlink strength. I get I'm just spoiled by beam antennas.