Re: Telemetry

At 01:36 PM 9/7/2000 -0400, Stacey E. Mills, M.D. wrote:
>Finally, the software includes TCP/IP client and server capability.  In server mode, you can output live telemetry from your internet site to any connecting clients and in client mode, you can log into any server site (with a known address) and download real-time telemetry.....

This is very cool.

I'd like to see a hybrid mode that outputs telemetry but also initiates the connection. With that mode and some special-purpose server software, it would be easy to set up a public telemetry archive and have any user that happens to be listening to the downlink contribute telemetry to it.

Will you be publishing the specs for the format on the TCP/IP stream?

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org