Distance between egg-beaters?

Hi folks,

In the past I have seen comments about the minimum distance between
directional antennas on this reflector.  What are your thoughts on
omni-directionals like egg-beaters?  How far apart should the EB144
and EB2M be mounted?

Some questions for those living in harsher climates than I am: what
is the maximum wind speed the EB2M will survive?  Any suggestions for
cables/connectors/insulation for a permanent antenna installation in
Antarctica?

73 de ZR1CBC, Johann