Re: Doppler correction software for linear satellites

On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 11:42:32AM -0500, John P. Toscano wrote:
> In other words, do you have any other rig-control software that
> you can use to try to send commands to the radio and observe its
> response?  Also, make sure that the radio and the software are
> both set to the same baud rate, since neither device can
> automatically adjust its baud rate by detecting the speed of the
> other device.  And is your serial cable constructed correctly?
> If you can't confirm this much, let me know and I can send you a
> very primitive DOS-based program that you can use to send CAT
> commands to the radio and watch the response.

Thanks for the hint John. I've used the CAT control with
a few other applications successfully, including some logging
software and also WiSP + WiSP DDE Client, so it does work.

I would be interested in trying your DOS program anyway.

Which baud rate should I use with Station -- 57600?

thanks
Hamish