Re: Just hrd UO-14 for the 1st time!

There are a lot of mexican utility stations you'll here on
UO-14 as it starts to cover Mexico.  This makes it more
"challenging" (-:

Jon

Computing Center			Internet: jneher@darkwing.uoregon.edu
University of Oregon			Voice: (541) 346-1731
Eugene, OR 97403-1212			WWW http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~jneher
					Amateur Radio: N7WNX