Re: Comments on UO-14

A local friend and I used to tease each other about setting up a WAOO award ;-)

I'm sure the idea is not very novel, but it was fun to derive it ourselves.

So I'm at least a little on-topic--seems UO-36 was active last night
(Tues).  Good to see that.  It's a bit hard to play with 38k4 optimizations
when it's down!

73,

Mark N8MH