For Sale

Hello All,

I have decided to sell my M2 436CP30, 70 cm circular polarized antenna.  I
purchased it about two months ago from a friend who used it for six months.
Since I travel frequently from project to project, this antenna is not
practical for my application.  The antenna is in excellent shape and I have
not deployed it since receiving it.  I have the manual & original box.  $
170 obo.

Jeff Grey
N8EIP