Re: Re: Discovery Project: Which Mission Next?

Hi all,

[netmeeting stuff deleted]

I think it is very important to use non-propietary technology, be it already
available open-source or something else ...

> Extracting data at the IP level would be relatively simple.  However,
> TCP/IP between random stations across the bird might be tricky, unless you
> define a large range of IPs (maybe experiment with 10.x.x.x) as a large
> subnet...  Still, fun to play with. :)

IP multicast might be the key. All involved stations could listen to a
single multicast domain.

Michael, DH5DAX

"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"