FT-726R question

Hello.

I'm considering picking up an old Yaesu 726-R.  After
reading through the qst review, I couldn't tell if the
rig displays both uplink and downlink freq's at the
same time?  Also, since the vfo's can't be yoked
together, I would imagine that getting uplink/downlink
freqs lined up would be a bit laborious.  Any comments
from owners would be appreciated.

Tnx es 73

Tom
NK6T