RE: Comments on UO-14

On the other hand, a pass of RS-13 yesterday had at least
half a dozen conversations, possibly more. I was playing
with some stuff in the shack and had no difficulty bouncing
some dits off it with my HTX-202 and its rubber duck -
but would rather reserve such a hideous signal (557C) for
emergencies. :-)

                                   - Hospital/Shafte