Re: Thougths on "The Birds"

HI Haschel and the gang,

On Mon, 04 Sep 2000 22:12:59 -0500 "H.C. Weaver Jr." <n5sub@pop3.wt.net>
writes:
> Some thoughts on working th FM mode J birds...
>
> It is becoming more and more obvioius to all that the birds are
> becoming  extremely crowded.

I think you meant  "UO-14 is the ONLY bird that's exrtremely crowded".  I
haven't
listened to SO-35 lately, it may be crowded, also.

The others are NOT crowded by any means.  Even the simplest of easy-sats,

RS-13 is not crowded.  One has to search for somebody to work on most of
the
other birds, any time, day or night, weekday or weekend.

73,
John, K6YK