Re: Discovery Project: Which Mission Next?

We have one digital tv transponder linked to a ATV repeater in the
netherlands.
I think it was on hotbird with a wide beam, it might be usable on the east
coast with a large dish.
It's all part of a sponserschip deal (the repeater is located at a satalite
shop) so if one repeater can do it so can others.

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands
mailto:pe1rdw@aprsnl.org