Re: Sked on UO-14

WA1KAT will attempt to work W6CCC to provide his 49th state during Labor
Day's 1700z pass over the Heartland...10 seconds of clear space if you hear
either call would be appreciated....our max elevation will be 10 degrees and
we will require no other satellite time during the pass..

Thanks in advance!

Roger
WA1KAT

In a message dated 09/04/2000 7:59:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,