Re: Comments on UO-14

I also  played mobile on UO-14 today from EN-15 (a fairly rare one).  I used
a 50 Watt mobile and a dual band "through the glass" antenna 30 inches long.
I was stunned at how well I could hear, and a little surprised at how hard
it was to get through.  I also had more luck on the western pass than the
eastern one.  I'll be trying again tomorrow, and will report the results
here.

73,
Joe
ka0yos@amsat.org