Re: Satellite WAS

Hi Jim

N1ORC is usually on UO14 for the morning passes.
I have spoken to him a few times, he always announces as

"This is N1ORC Arthur im Massachusetts"

he was also on Ao27 most daytime passes.
I can't remember ever hearing him at night.
WA1KAT and W1FC are also located in Mass and work the FM birds.
(I should say I only work them on FM, they may have other capabilities)

I have never worked any one in Conn.

73
hope to talk again soon

Peter