Re: FO-20 Tuning question.

actually you are sort of correct. in the absence of computer control for
correcting both uplink and downlink frequencies at the same time (optimal
doppler correction). you should always correct the higher of the two
frequencies. this is the frequency that is affected the most by doppler. if you
have a 2m and a 70cm frequency and you only adjust the 2m, you will have a
lot of trouble because doppler is affecting your 70cm frequency way more
than it does your 2m one.

simply put....no computer control of both...correct the higher of the two
frequencies irregardless of uplink or downlink. in mode j, it is the downlink, in
mode b, it is the uplink.

73...bruce