Re: FO-20 Tuning question.

Thanks to all who had very useful information.  I'm not able to computer
control the equipment due to the age of it.  However, when I finally break
down and buy that 847 or maybe even a used 736, I'll go that
way.  Unfortunately, the wife seems to clean out the checking account every
time it crests $1000 surplus for silly stuff like furniture. (Just bought a
house).

Anyway, I will stick with how I have been doing it which is to tweek the
receiver and then occasionally spot it up with a touch tone from the
transmitter.  Heck, maybe it's time to hook the keyer back up.  Seems like
that would be even easier than SSB, and personally, I feel like I know
something a lot of the world doesn't when I do a CW contact.

Dave